Dota 2 Ranked Season — MMR distribution by medals
The rank shows the skill level of the player he has achieved during the current season. The medals reached by the user are reset every six months with the end of the season. New season in Dota 2 start in December 2018.
Dota 2 Ranked System:
- At the beginning of each season in Dota 2, you need to re-calibrate account. (10 matches)
- While season losses do not affect on medals and season medal in Dota 2 can not be lowered.
- Dota 2 rank medal of the previous season will be displayed in your profile.
- Players with the rank of "Titan", get into the Ranking table of the leaders of their region. Instead of the name of the rank under their medal during the match will display the position that they occupy in this list.
The ranks in DotA have my own ranges, which Valve often changes!
- Herald medal: 0 - 650 MMR
- Guardian medal: 650 - 1400 MMR
- Crusader medal: 1430 - 2200 MMR
- Archon medal: 2200 - 3000 MMR
- Legend medal: 3000 - 3800 MMR
- Ancient medal: 3800 - 4800 MMR
- Divine medal: 4800 - 5500 MMR
- Tittan medal: 5000+ MMR
Dota 2 MMR system:
Each win or loss gives you +25 or -25 points. When you reach the desired MMR value, your Dota 2 rank medal rises.
You can track your current MMR in Dota 2 > STATS
Dota 2 rank season, Dota 2 ranked medals, Dota 2 season medals, Dota 2 new medals, Dota 2 mmr medals, Herald, Guardian,